The UFDC Technologies Subgroup supports ongoing technology-focused development work on the UF Digital Collections (UFDC). The group informs the work of the larger UFDC Working Group.
The head of the Digital Development Team Chairs the Subgroup, with responsibilities including sharing of notes after each meeting. Members include the full Digital Development Team, Chair of LTS, and others as applicable for specific project sprints and stories.
- Cliff Richmond, Chair
- Doug Gordon, Application Programmer
- Application Programmer, pending hire
- Julio Muñoz, Web Developer
- Dustin Durden, Web Developer
- Todd Digby, ex officio as Chair of the UFDC Working Group
- Laurie Taylor, ex officio as stakeholder liaison
- For specific project sprints and stories:
- Members of the Web Team
- Social Media Manager
- Others as applicable
The Team reports to Laurie Taylor, Senior Director for Library Technology & Digital Strategies.