- To review Smathers Library faculty applications for market equity adjustments for completeness.
- To review policies and procedures for individual Smathers faculty to apply for market equity adjustments.
5 members to be appointed when there are applications to review. Associate Dean of Administration and Faculty Affairs has a permanent seat. Membership should be representative of tenure homes.
Brian Keith, Associate Dean, Administrative Services and Faculty Affairs
- Neelem Bharti, Marston Science Library
- Chelsea Dinsmore, Digital Production Services
- Peter McKay, Library West
- Dan Reboussin, Special Collections
- Nina Stoyan-Rosenzweig, HSCL