To plan and coordinate the Convocation, a staff appreciation event celebrating the past year’s accomplishments and anticipating future directions. Includes the following tasks: scheduling event, reserving location, setting agenda, arranging for speakers, ordering and purchasing refreshments, publicizing event, and handling setup and cleanup. Convocation-related ideas from the Employee Recognition Committee should be considered in planning.
Members serve three-year terms with 3-4 members rotating off each year. A chair is selected by the committee members at the beginning of the planning cycle each year.
- Lauren Adkins – HSCL (2019-2021)
- Jeremiah Carlson – Admin Services (2018-20)
- Gus Clifton – IT (2019-2021)
- Steve Hersh – SASC (2018-20)
- Bri Nilsen – ACQ (2019-2021)
- Michelle Nolan – MSL (2020-22)
- Sakuna Saengow – ARS (2018-20)
- David Schwieder – LW (2020-2022)
- Bonnie Smith – HR (ex-officio)
- Plato Smith – Other Groups (Exhibits, Assessment, Data, DPS, Admin, Development) (2019-2021)
- Terri Smith – Shared Collections (2019-21)
- Andrea Stich – DSS (2019-2021)