To plan and coordinate the Convocation, a staff appreciation event celebrating the past year’s accomplishments and anticipating future directions. Includes the following tasks: scheduling event, reserving location, setting agenda, arranging for speakers, ordering and purchasing refreshments, publicizing event, and handling setup and cleanup. Convocation-related ideas from the Employee Recognition Committee should be considered in planning.
Members serve three-year terms with 3-4 members rotating off each year. A chair is selected by the committee members at the beginning of the planning cycle each year.
- Ross Franklin – Dept Libs (2021-2023)
- Devon Hickey – Acquisitions (2021-2023)
- Joe Hitzler- Facilities (2021-2023)
- Laura Marion- SASC (2021-2023)
- Sato Someya – CatDS (2021-2023)
- GW Swicord – DSS (2021-2023)
- Michelle Nolan – MSL (2020-2022) Co-Chair
- David Schwieder – LW (2020-2022)
- Lauren Adkins – HSCL (2019-2021)
- Gus Clifton – LTS (2019-2021) Co-Chair
- Plato Smith – Data Management (2019-2021)
- Terri Smith – Shared Collections (2019-2021)
- Bonnie Smith – HR (ex-officio)
- Joe Piazza – HR (ex-officio)