To plan and coordinate the Convocation, a staff appreciation event celebrating the past year’s accomplishments and anticipating future directions. Includes the following tasks: scheduling event, reserving location, setting agenda, arranging for speakers, ordering and purchasing refreshments, publicizing event, and handling setup and cleanup. Convocation-related ideas from the Employee Recognition Committee should be considered in planning.
Members serve three-year terms with 3-4 members rotating off each year. A chair is selected by the committee members at the beginning of the planning cycle each year.
- CJ Gott – MSL (2023-2025) co-chair
- Tiffany Esteban – LW (2022-2024)
- Madison Francis – ARS (2022-2024) co-chair
- Natya Hans – ARCS (2022-2024)
- Flo Turcotte – SASC (2022-2024)
- Devon Hickey – Acq&CS (2021-2023)
- Joe Hitzler – Facilities (2021-2023)
- Laura Marion – SASC (2021-2023)
- Sato Someya – CatDS (2021-2023)
- GW Swicord – DSS (2021-2023)
- Joe Piazza – HR (ex-officio)